Windows 8 TerraOmnis for Rocketdock by Asilaydyingdl and Reymond-P-Scene [link]
I am no longer supporting or developing this project. Comments or questions may be directed to Reymond-P-Scene: [link]
****Reymond-P-Scene for the inspiration, concept, wallpaper, and providing the fonts. His concept may be viewed here: [link]
****The creators of Rocketdock
****The creators of KKMenu
****The creators of Rainmeter
****The creators of Start.exe
****Yankoa for the Metro Station icons (EXCELLENT work):[link]
****l24d for creating his awesome Windows 7 Rocketdock skin, which helped me configure this dock properly:[link]
If I missed anyone, let me know.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Install Rocketdock. Double click on the setup file to do so. You do NOT need to run rocketdock until step 6.
2. Install the fonts. Right click on them and select "install." You must copy and paste the fonts to your Fonts folder on XP for them to install.
3. Install KKMenu. To install:
a. During installation I chose "No Tray support" (Reason: I'm going for stability first and foremost, until I get some time in using RocketDock & KkMenu together)
b. During install, I chose this installation path: (C
rogram FilesRocketDock) (Reason: By choosing this path, KkMenu's folders/files, related to the docklet, get installed directly underneath RocketDock's "Docklet" folder allowing KkMenu to appear as an item selectable later on.) Note that additional KkMenu related files (such as the uninstaller) will be added during installation, directly within RocketDock's "Program Files" folder.
4. Copy and paste the "Dock Shortcuts" folder into your Documents folder.
5. Copy and paste the "Rocketdock" folder into your Program files. Replace ALL files.
6. Now launch Rocketdock. you should now have a fully functional dock, minus the clock. To install the clock, install rainmeter, then see the clock folder for instructions. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INSTALL RAINMETER, AN ALTERNATE CLOCK IS AVAILABLE. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE DATE ON IT. JUST INSTALL IT, RUN IT, AND SET THE "blank backrgound.png" ICON AS YOUR BACKGROUND. DOWNLOAD THE ADD-ON HERE: [link]
DOWNLOAD THE FILE, EXTRACT IT, NAVIGATE TO:
Rocketdockdocklets and copy the WorldClock folder to ProgramsRocketDockDocklets, then add the docklet to your dock.
7. On XP, You need to remove the Control Panel icon, then drag and drop a new shortcut to Control Panel onto the dock. Then, right click on the shortcut, and in icon settings, choose the ControlPanel.png icon. Also, you may need to edit your system tray icon entries. To do so, right-click on one of the icons, then select "Show Menu Editor" and set up your menus appropriately. Then, right click on each individual taskbar icon and choose the appropriate menu from the drop down menu. Close the menu dialog box.